Slam Prespray 300:1
Traffic Lane Cleaner for Carpet Cleaners
- 55-Gallon of Traffic Lane Cleaner - SLAM 300:1
- Highly efficient, very Thick, Pours like syrup, needs to be diluted
- 300:1 Dilution Ratio - just add less than a 1/2 ounce of Traffic Slam per gallon of hot water
- This is the same chemical, carpet cleaning chemical mfr. use to make there own - Can be mixed with any chemical
- Balanced pH of 8
- Very Safe on all carpets. Design for Carpets - 100% surfactant - makes carpets soft
I just use 1/2 ounce in my hydro sprayer, and wow, will clean anything
The secret is carpet cleaning chemical manufacturers will dilute it to 1000:1, so its in a very liquid form. Then they will add a booster to this traffic slam to a High ph. Then sell it to you for around $20. and they make a 1000% mark up or more. The problem is the high ph chemicals are not very good on carpets. It leaves a residue so spots come back. The product is design for carpets, cleans double the power than any product out there and Safe on all carpets. Does not leave a residue.
If used in a hydro force mix 1/2 ounce, that's right just 1/2 ounce in a gallon of hot water. Mix thoroughly. Yes you can dilute it to 1000:1 so it's a very high state of a liquid and add a booster, but, why leave residue on carpets.
DO NOT MIX MORE THAN 8 ounce of this in a gallon of water. Must be diluted. Yes 1/2 or less per gallon is all you need. It works like magic.
100% biodegradable, All natural with fabric softener.
You can dilute 1000:1 like the product your buying now and sell to other carpets cleaners and make a 1000% mark up. Choice is up to you. I will sell you a gallon to try out. You will never see anything like it.
55-gallon Drum (or 11-5allons container) of SLAM 300:1 - traffic lane cleaner - dilution ratio is 300:1
Kleenpro Direct www.klpro.com
Dimensions (LxWxH): 48.00 x 48.00 x 24.00 in.